What I love about photography is that it enables the capture of a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce. That it extends the eyes ability to see the beautifulness of nature, where subtle colors hidden from our eyes are set in a scene. The moment where photography changes from pushing a button to the art of painting with light, is the moment where my love of photography begins.
List of former posts
Dear Camera you are wrong
- Photography Lingua
- A shared responsibility
- Stretching the moment, a blog about blur
- Let’s get focused!
- Autofocus, and its modes
- Hold your baby!
- Full Lunar Eclipse, awaiting the blood moon!
- Sony Alpha A99 and its new Russian Comerades!
- I am not a big fan of Auto ISO
- Every once in a while genius is sticking its head out, Viggo Rivad
- Master Photographer, Henri Cartier-Bresson
- I am packing my photo bag
- Bouncing your light…
- ISO Lets make some noise
- The Histogram, is your friend, but not your master
- Starburst, giving your Photos that interesting look
- Cravings on megapixels
- Light of Dreams
- Shooting solar eclipse
- Portrait lens
- Travel Photography Hacks
- studio photography
- blur or no blur
- Image stabilization but only when it is needed
- Life is better somewhere in the midrange apertures of F/8 to F/11
- Star trail removal in adobe photoshop
- Catch light
- 1. Shooting the stars (Shootings stars/Milkyway)
- 2. Shooting the stars (MilkyWay)
1 thought on “Photography”